Roles and Responsibilities • Work within the team to write and maintain relevant end to end coverage for new and existing features.
• Participate in code review process with other QA engineers across teams
• Emphasize automation over manual testing in every sprint, and continue to increase coverage in existing application regression testing suite
• Mentor other junior QA engineers in testing and automation best practices
• Surface testing needs, and collaborate with product, engineering managers, team members to address tech debt.
• Triage and debug issues reported by users, customer success, and internal teams
• Work to build and maintain test framework for frontend and backend tests
Primary Skill Set • Overall 4 - 6 years strong QA Manual and Automation Testing experience with Platforms, Web Portals and Web Services.
• 2+ years’ experience with Testing APIs and REST/SOAP web services
• 4+ years’ experience with Selenium, Junit, FitNesse, Karate, Wire mock and Rest-assured on code bases consisting of Java technologies.
• Good in Core Java and SQL concepts
• Experience with website testing (SPA, responsive design, cross-browser).
• Open mindset for some manual testing in the initial phases of App development (essential)
• Can work independently and take ownership.
• Excellent Communication Skills