• We are looking for SEO-SEM Manager
• Collaborate with sales teams for each geography to understand their unique needs and goals, build GTM strategy for service offerings, and promote ValueLabs as a brand across SEO & SEM channels.
• Work with development team to ensure website is SEO optimized for the campaigns to grow membership and engagement.
• Closely monitor the campaigns metrics and develop reports on the performance of the campaign.
• Assess the latest developments in the SEO-SEM space (tools and processes) and provide suggestions to include in the global digital marketing strategy
• Collaborate with marketing automation, design and website teams on various regional campaigns and strategic initiatives.
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to drive awareness and influence consideration of ValueLabs’ services, solutions and products.
• Has experience working on SEO-SEM tools like Google Analytics, Adwords, Ahref, Google Tag Manager
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies
• Measure and report performance of all SEO-SEM campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Experience in building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs on tight deadlines
• Performance measurement and continuous optimization by detailed analysis of campaign metrics and best practices Identify the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry using Google Trends and other platforms.
• Evaluate and optimize on important metrics that affect our website traffic, services, and target audience.
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and can establish open, collaborative communication channels with colleagues at every level and in every function across the organization.
• Drive thought leadership across multiple functions in Digital marketing