We are looking for ServiceNow Consultant
- Take ownership of the customizations and enhancements in the Sales CPQ areas.
- Reduce cycle time and improve through put and delivery of the IT development team
- Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a project effectively
- Participate, influence and drive cross-functional projects that impact the Sales CPQ processes.
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Drive continuous improvements and operational efficiencies across process.
- Excellent communication is a must with Business language.
- Dealing with Customer is very important aspect of this role.
- Managing and coordination of the Regression and User acceptance testing with the users
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, external partners and third-party software vendors to implement effective and resilient solutions.
- Able to juggle multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests.
- Proactively refine upstream solutions to avoid downstream business process and data issues
- Undertake post-implementation business support and troubleshoot and resolve systems issues. In order to be successful in this role
- Experience with upstream and downstream processes and solutions to CPQ capabilities such as, CRM, Order Management, and Sales Analytics is a big plus
- In depth understanding of CPQ functionalities and its end to end connection from process, data and solution perspective.
- Must be ServiceNow Certified on Administration or ITSM implementation
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.