We are looking for SOLR admin
- Review existing source to come up with new solutions
- Analyze the user stories & come with Solution plan
- Prepare UTC with greater coverage (TDD/BDD) – CI Enabled
- Review the code changes made by Peers
- Fix any defects reported
- Experience in administering large scale SOLR clusters.
- Experience in Apache Solr – installation
- administration, patching, up-gradation and migration.
- Experience in writing Node
- C#.NET and shell scripts would be a benefit.
- Experience in REST API
- Understanding of Linux Administration.
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Load Balancer and Network Firewall.
- Experience in c#.Net
- SQL Server/PostgreSQL / Node JS
- Experience in SDLC in Agile model
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.