- Develop, debug, and maintain test scripts, test cases and automation frameworks for our web applications and back end services
- Report defects discovered during automated test runs. Evaluate tools/technologies to continue enhancing the automation framework
- Collaborate with other quality engineers and developers
- Experience in modern, open source automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver and Junit
- Experience in Appium, Cypress, and Postman
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, object oriented design, and design patterns, basic competency with Git source control, RESTful services
- Experience in Agile software development methodology (SCRUM)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.