Sr Azure Administrator
We are looking for an Azure Administrator
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination.
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents.
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms and data, etc.)
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Windows or Unix) and Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.) will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge on cost management.
- Strong system administration surrounding Resource Groups, DNS Zone setups, and Security Best Practices.
- Experience in monitoring and strong in troubleshooting performance issue.
- Manage Azure subscription and profiles
- Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Expertise Developing Cloud Migration strategies.
- Expertise Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.
- Experience in DevOps concepts
- Strong knowledge of Powershell, Microsoft’s task automation and configuration management system.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.