Sr. Executive – CMDB
We are looking for a executive with experience into CMDB, Servicenow
- Develop and continuously improve Configuration Management processes, procedures, and methodologies based upon ITIL principles, SDLC process, and Global ITSM standards.
- Work directly with the Service Management Organization to ensure Workforce Solution’s Configuration Management requirements are met and influence change when required.
- Provide recommendations and input to management on existing or new processes to improve the effectiveness of Configuration Management.
- Work directly with technology teams and enterprise architects to ensure Workforce Solutions CI’s are entered and maintained in the ServiceNow CMDB systems.
- Discovery Behavior for new MID servers.
- Reconcile the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other authoritative.
- Production data repositories for Workforce Solution’s configuration items.
- Responsible for Implementation of any new Global Configuration Management polices changes/updates within.
- Support design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data.
- Perform configuration Audits to ensure integrity of CMDB data.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow components such as Configuration and Change.
- Experience implementing and managing CMDB solutions in ServiceNow.
- Experience in asset and configuration item identification, baseline definition, relationship mapping, CMDB administration and IT acquisition processes.
- Strong understanding of ITSM processes based on ITIL v3.
- Excellent writing skills for generating clear, concise notes and documentation.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization.
- Ability to work independently, with supervision, on a project of varying complexity.
- ITIL v3 Foundations or above certified.
- Development/Configuration/deployment experience in ServiceNow.
- ITIL certification a plus.
- Good knowledge in Excel
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.