- Guide execution of designs as it translates from concept to code.
- Help identify and communicate design system principles and guidelines to teams.
- Collaborate with teammates to create, review and iterate on design ideas.
- Work with product management, engineers, and other designers from across the company to develop strong UX and UI solutions for our users.
- Solve UX problems through visual design that are well defined or ambiguous in nature.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design.
- Lead portal development efforts for client portals built on the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate development solutions to meet those needs.
- Proficiency developing UI designs from wireframes and website layouts
- Strong working knowledge with different scripts of Service Now like Client Script, Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, UI Policies, Scheduled Jobs, UI Macros, Database Views, Metrics, and UI Pages
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Service portal, Change / Incident / Problem
- Management, Asset Management, PPM, Discovery, Knowledge, Vulnerability Management, CMDB, etc.7+ years of experience with SNOW and experience in applying user-centered design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics
- Current knowledge of latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.