We are looking for an Architect with Application Development experience in AWS environment
- Lead software architecture implementation throughout the product life cycle for one or more application domains
- Define software application architecture solution proposals and alternatives with the team, including schedule, resource & costing
- Lead and participate in software architecture and code reviews
- Work with the team of internal and external software engineers to prototype and implement the applications
- Own the Domain Roadmap and work closely with business, architects and engineering heads to set priority, deliver on-time, within budget and of high quality
- The architect will lead engineering teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, implementation schedules, and adherence to develop goals and principles
- Drive and understand cases for current and future architectural requirements across multiple domains.
- Drive the evolution of Client’s technology stack, to maintain and enhance Client’s leadership role
- Act as a role model and mentor for the entire technology organization. Lead one or more application domains to achieve architectural initiatives
- Will be part of the Architectural Committee consisting of architects to achieve enterprise-wide architectural alignment
- Work towards devising architectural solutions, and chairing architectural design reviews.
- Java, Spring
- Micro Services
- AWS, Application Development
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.