• General management of web projects.
• Work with product, business, and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
• Work with internal development team to execute against requirements.
• Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
• Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
• Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
• Enhance project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
• Scrum Master certification or experience
• Consumer-facing web company experience
Consumer-facing windows desktop application experience
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Adobe creative suite
* 2+ years of experience in a web project manager role
* Strong understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
* Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
* 2+ years of experience using/managing project management tracking/reporting tools (e.g., JIRA and Confluence).
* Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
* Understanding and experience in UI/UX best practices.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to wireframe/mockup solutions (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, invisionapp).
* Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
* Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.