|Expires on||:||July, 21 2021|
• We are looking for Technical Support Specialist • We are happy to coordinate via email and feel free to contact our team Bucharest.email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities
• Day to day support of the existing products. To achieve this you will respond to Client queries as well as attend to any reported incidents and you will engage with other team members as well as other teams across the Company.
Participation in the new projects. You will facilitate requirements gathering, track and report milestones and identify gaps in the implementation process and develop solutions where appropriate.
Primary Skill Set :
The Following Technical Skills Are ‘must Haves’
• Ability to develop simple Windows applications / scripts (VBscript, Python)
• Ability to write SQL queries
• Knowledge of Windows Server family products
• Knowledge of cloud deployment like AWS /Azure or DevOps experience will be considered a plus
Working Experience / Education
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the IT area
• Years of previous working experience, preferably at least 4 years
• Preferred experience in IT projects and client support
• Short experience as a developer / IT specialist is considered a plus
Secondary Skill Set :
Who We Are Looking For
The Technical Support Specialist is part of the Technical Support Team. The role is responsible for the successful delivery of services and technical solutions to meet the requirements of our clients. As part of this team you will support our internally developed applications working closely with our dev team in the entire application lifecycle.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Need
• High level of analytical / problem solving skills with an ability to recognize and identify unique opportunities and innovative ways to overcome business constraints
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to engage and influence clients and internal stakeholders
• Fluent spoken and written English
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.