Test Environment Support Engineer
We are looking for Test Environment Support Engineer
- Keeping the test environment stable and effective handling of any major Incidents/problems, and ensure to keep Business as Usual is expected
- Capable to adapt to the changing needs in a highly challenging agile multi culture environment
- Ability to work independently and show an interest towards supporting the developer’s community in regard to test data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with problem solving and analytical skills.
- MS.net development background, knowledge on Database and SQL, Knowledge of GCP or any cloud
- Setup Dockers or Kubernetes test environments
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience on Microservices / Simulator / Emulator environments, handling test data for the developers/end users, fixing the data issues on the test environments
- Be part of change management journey and responsible for supporting the upkeep of E2E regression effort / working with the wider QA community
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on protecting customer data, masking, back up of the test data, copying the data across environments are mandatory
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on reserving customer test data, deleting/cleaning up data, restoring the data, refreshing the customer data, cancelling or changing the order request etc
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on test data capacity – analyze the load and take the necessary actions, test data automation are mandatory
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.