SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the technique of obtaining traffic to your website from organic, natural, editorial or free search results. It may target distinct types of searches like image, video, academic, news and industry-specific on-search engines.
As a digital marketing strategy, SEO examines how search engines work; what people actually search for (quarries) and which search engine is the most popular one. After making a comprehensive analysis, the SEO service provider employs the process of search engine optimization to increase visitors to the website. Typically, a business hires service provider to enhance its organic search results.
Types of SEOs
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
On-page SEO refers to tactics applied on your website to up the ranking, such as:
- SEO audit for all service-related pages
- In-depth keyword research based on competitor analysis
- Maintain keyword density, prominence & proximity in content
- Optimize meta tags (title & description)
- Understand the importance of header tags
- Developing content strategy
- Building internal links with targeted anchor text
- Image optimization
- Page load time optimization
- Website health check
- Re-constructing URLs
- Developing custom 404 page
- Adding Google direct connect feature
- Fixing IP canonicalization issue
Off –page refers to all the tactics that we apply on others website to get higher ranking results, such as:
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Classified submission
- Blog commenting
- Increasing social signals
- Postings in social sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+)
- Social book marking
- Posting reviews
- Guest posting
- Forum submission
- Business directory submission
- PDF / PPT Submission
- Video submission
- Profile page creation (Wikipedia, Crunch Base, etc.)
SEO operation cycle
Technical audit: Before framing a strategy, we conduct a complete analysis of your website as well as your competitor website. The analysis is carried out on different aspects like information architecture, duplicate content, site loading time, backlink count, etc.
Keyword strategy: Based on the audit, we develop keyword strategy that includes a list of short and long-tail keywords based on the category, customer and competitor landscape.
On-page optimization: We evaluate all your digital marketing assets, find out opportunities and implement them. At the same time, we search for other factors that may affect your website listing in organic search results. The elements that we monitor include HTML code, keywords, meta tags, etc.
Link building: As we are well aware of the fact that creating hundreds of spam link does not increase page rank, we create quality = relevant + do follow + good traffic backlinks for your website keeping all the search engine updates in mind.
Monitor, report, and evolve: We incorporate Google analytics with the website to track the changes that occur in the website after implementation of the SEO strategy. We share weekly and monthly website reports that help you understand the value we add to your business.
Benefits of SEO
Create user friendly website
- Increased traffic: SEO helps to create a faster, friendlier and better website for a user. SEO not only focuses on search engine, but also on user behavior. By following a smart on-page technique, we improve the user experience which in-turn helps in generating short and long term benefits.
- ROI: Higher conversion rate is one of major benefits of SEO. When you receive 1,000 visitors from ads, 2% of the visitors might convert into sales. But when you receive 1,000 visitors from organic results, chances are 4% of them will convert into sales, eventually leading to a good return on investment.
- Results are permanent: Effects of SEO are permanent. Your website will not stop occurring in the search results even if you stop your SEO strategy. But yes, a little upkeep is required to maintain the top rank.
- Cost effectiveness: Organic results are free. When website gets listed as a top search result, you do not have to pay for ad clicks. SEO helps you avoid placing n-number of ads across the web. Additionally, unlike paid ads, organic traffic does not instantly drop if you discontinue the SEO practice.
- Brand awareness: Higher ranking not only helps you in generating leads and traffic but also helps you in building brand awareness. When your site ranks higher on a major search engine like Google, Bing and Yahoo, your potential customers are more likely to trust your brand.
- Bypass competition: To survive in the digital marketing arena every business needs to optimize its website according to the search engine and in line with the user’s point of view since the competitor works on all the aspects of generating leads.
- 24*7 business: A business that attracts high organic traffic is likely to be more successful. With SEO, get your website’s name on top SERP results, and generate new leads.