Oracle Cloud Services
‘Initiate – Innovate – Inspire’
The future belongs to Cloud services and this is the case across industries. The way Oracle Cloud services are taking the present day business world by storm is evident, and with good reason too. After all, it allows modern, personalized applications make customer service activities and a range of other business processes easier.
Our service offerings include:
Our Oracle Cloud expertise and Centers of Excellence (CoEs) across technologies make us well equipped to meet clients’ requirements, as well as future ready. Our Oracle Fixed Scope Offering (FSO) packages carry offerings in the ERP Cloud and CX Cloud areas. Additionally, we have vast experience across multiple domains, in addition to cost-effective solutions and accelerators.
ValueLabs has a complete offerings portfolio for HCM, CRM, Financials, Procurement, Sales and Marketing Cloud across all industries spanning across various critical business cycles. Our services follow the Rapid Implementation (Fixed Scope offering) approach, spanning 12 to 24 weeks, to deliver tangible business outcomes and help enterprises solve their business problems.
Oracle Fusion Financials
- Option 1: General Ledger, Receivables
- Option 2: General Ledger, Receivables, Payments, Payables, Cash Management, Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA)
- Option 3: General Ledger, Receivables, Payments, Payables, Cash Management, Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), Fusion Expenses
- Add-on: Fusion Accounting Hub
Oracle Fusion Procurement
- Option 1: Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement
- Option 2: Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, Supplier Portal, Supplier Qualification
- Add-on: Supplier Portal, Supplier Qualification, Self-Service Procurement
Oracle Sales Cloud
- Option 1: Sales: Common CRM Base, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Sales Catalog setup, Customer setup, Activity Management, Business Rules Automation, OOB Security setup, Data Migration, Oracle Sales for Mobile, Oracle Sales for Outlook, Collaboration and Branding, Transactional BI, Customer Data Management
- Add-on: Territory Management, Quotas, Sales Predictor, Incentive Compensation