Infrastructure Engineering Services
Our Infrastructure Engineering Services team has proven expertise across leading technologies / platforms and deep domain knowledge of multiple industries. With specialized capabilities spanning data center, end user computing, networks, managed services, cloud, consulting and system integration, we help businesses across the globe transform their vision into reality.
As CIOs / CFOs strive to optimize their core IT infrastructure and invest in next generation platform technologies such as cloud, mobility, Big Data and social media, the underlying goal is to have enterprise-wide optimization from an operations perspective. This is largely due to its alignment to business wherein the key requirements are a highly flexible IT infrastructure, operational excellence, a high level of automation, and an underlining focus on ROI for IT investments.
We provide IES offering ‘Service Virtualization’ to address IT operation challenges innovatively.
- Service strategy: Our IES strategy is clearly solution led. We have been investing heavily in creating joint solutions with our major technology partners. In addition, there has been a strong emphasis on internal training and crafting multiskilled, specialized architects / delivery engineers who are locally and regionally placed to address specific client requirements.
- Building the brand as a trusted adviser: Our client engagement managers, domain consultants, and service line experts collaborate with clients to help define the desired state of operations and the process of achieving the same. Here, multiple sourcing options are addressed, including the onshore / offshore, cloud-based, and self-operated ones. By doing what’s right for the client as opposed to gaining more business for ourselves, we have been successful in becoming a trusted adviser for our clients.
- Working with solutions that are business centric: Mapping IT investments back to business outcomes is a challenge for both the CIO/ CFO and the IT service provider. At ValueLabs, we emphasize on building all our engagements around an outcome-based business case with end-to-end accountability and ownership. Our IES team engages with our clients, extending offerings beyond service operations, to include other functions such as service strategy, design and transition — elements that are otherwise left under IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) guidance and scarcely implemented.
Our Infrastructure Engineering Services are built on the concept of ‘optimize at the back end’ to bring in operational efficiencies and drive down costs. We help our clients variabilise their IT costs to bring in business agility in the current macroeconomic scenario. The services we provide translate into a number of business benefits for our clients including:
- Enhanced user experience with process improvements and faster, more flexible service delivery
- Increased reliability with lower risk of IT failure
- Up to 30% reduction in IT costs
For any query, please reach out to us at: email@example.com