We offer specialized CRM testing services that help reduce costs and time-to-test through managed and automated testing services. Our CRM testing approach consists of a modular framework and pre-built test assets.
CRM systems are increasingly becoming strategic assets for organizations, helping them manage the entire customer life-cycle, streamline operations and improve customer satisfaction. According to Gartner, CRM implementation failure rates exceed 50% due to lack of effective CRM strategy and user adoption. Ensuring a successful CRM implementation requires focus on business objective, robust business processes and a focus on the Quality of implementation.
An independent Quality Assurance and Testing process helps identify real challenges for implementation, assess implementation robustness and ensure adherence to user requirements, resulting in a higher success rate. ValueLabs’ Verification and Validation Testing Centre of Excellence helps achieve greater quality and better ROI, using a combination of our testing
experience, CRM testing framework and accelerators.
Our value proposition — Accelerated CRM testing
Our focused CRM testing services reduce costs and time-to-test through managed and automated testing services. We have invested heavily in building our CRM testing practice and knowledge base across multiple verticals & horizontals.
ValueLabs’ CRM test accelerator aligns with the Business Process Testing (BPT) approach, which is extensively used to test CRM applications. With our deep domain knowledge across multiple industries along with 15 years of experience in testing, we bring specialized testing framework for Oracle Siebel applications, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP CRM.
ValueLabs CRM testing approach consists of a modular framework and pre-built test assets. Our CRM test accelerator is a vast repository of pre-built test cases, use cases, and business scenarios. All the knowledge captured in the form of test assets saves total cost, time and efforts of testing. The pre-designed test assets are automated and reused in multiple business process tests.
- Test Accelerator
- Pre-built test assets to minimize manual intervention reducing errors, while reducing time-to-test
- Reduced time-to-market
- Test planning and script development are done in parallel, speeding up the testing process
- Reduced test execution time
- Individual components and their interfaces can be tested in a single execution, reducing the testing time by approximately 20%.
- BPT approach
- Maximum coverage with reduced number of test scenarios, making it ideal during emergency builds or patches.
- Test automation benefits
- Common components can be automated and used during automation of newer business scenarios, thus increasing the scope of testing with each test cycle
- Saves nearly 40% of testing time with automated business components
- Re-usability of automated components enhances turn-around time of scripts during functionality changes
- Developers can re-use scripts for unit testing before checking-in the code. This can be linked to application release cycles